You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Friday, August 27, 2010

Football Mania

These last couple of weeks have been craazy! 2 a days with football is done....that was murder! This last week has been a bit saner with football, we only practiced 3.5 hours a day! lol

This is my first year to play football. Coach came and talked to me the other day and said, "You can either get little playing time on Varsity, or I can put you on JV and you'd get a LOT of playing time." Hmmmm....no playing......or lots of playing time. I'm on JV now. I'm having a lot of fun. There's not nearly as much glory or hype on JV, but the guys there aren't nearly as arrogant as the Varsity guys are and I'm learning the game and actually playing it. lol

I'm starting wide receiver. I was worried about learning the plays in time for the game (in about 6 hours) but I think I've got them all down. It really is pretty easy once you get the hang of it. I think my only problem right now is catching the ball, but I'm getting better at it.

There's a really fast update....sorry I haven't updated lately. I'm trying! I've got to run and get some school done before I need to get ready for the game.....I've got a good feeling about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jared
Thanks for the update. I know facebook has taken over the blog, but the blog is actually a much usable means of maintaining a family journal. Thank you for keeping up with it.

Love you
Dad

votejaredn29