You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

*Sigh* I'm on the injured list again. I got hurt at practice last week.....short and sweet of it: I"m on crutches now. I'm waiting to find out if it is a broken bone, or a badly bruised bone.

In other news! lol We're getting ready to start school again! Human videos is getting ready to start. A friend is taking it over for me while I do football. I'm excited to see where this goes. I need to run and finish getting ready for practice! I'll update more about life later tonight (hopefully)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jared
It would seem that your blog has become a recitation of injuries. I do hope you will actually get to play this year.
Love you
Dad

Jared said...

I was looking at that! lol Yeah, me too. I don't have a real good feeling about it. Oh well, there's always other sports i guess

votejaredn29