You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Snapshot!

We've been working really hard getting moved into the house....it is starting to settle down. For a while I thought I was suffering from PTSD, but we're all good! It is so good to be in a house after so many months of being on the run.

I've got a schedule down and am keeping to it faithfully, Jamin would be so proud. My schedule is pretty tight, but I've been getting it done at an hour unheard of while in TX. I can still remember staying till 10-midnight working on stuff....good times.

I sat on the back porch this morning eating a hot bowl of oatmeal and enjoyed watching Japan come alive. I've been trying to find a running route that won't get me killed...a little bit hard. I don't know what it is, but I hate running during the day. I prefer to go at night. But there is no shoulder on these farm roads and so you have to actually run in the road.....which is very tense during the day. I went for a run last night through a neighboring sub division...I'm not sure what scares me more: a dark empty subdivision or a farmers road where you need to be able to jump into the irrigation ditch at the drop of a hat.

No comments:

votejaredn29