You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Quick Update

Alright, we are in the house. No pics yet. I'm writing this really fast, so excuse poor grammar!

We don't have Internet out there, so I'll update as I'm able. I probably won't have much time to read anybodies blog for however long we don't have Internet. We could have Internet at the end of a week, or 4, it's up in the air.

We love the house; our hold baggage arrived this morning. The point of the hold baggage was so it would be here while we didn't have the rest of our stuff. But seeing as the rest of our stuff doesn't arrive till tomorrow...it didn't really matter! Oh well! It's really great to be out of the TLF!

3 comments:

Jamin said...

Congrats! :)

Nate Townsend said...

Nice! I'm so happy for you all.
It sure must feel great!
did you bring the bowflex or buy it there?

Nate

Jared said...

we bought it here...it was a pretty rough chore trying to get that thing through this guys house who had hundreds of priceless things hanging everywhere. I like it though!

votejaredn29