You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Running

Alright...hmmm I did school this week. I'm doing "fantastic," if you ask me! lol

Life can start to feel normal again...we're not traveling anywhere, we have Internet at the house, we have a church, and a house. I think I can finally say the Summer of '09 is over! It was long and hard...I think I learned a lot and am a better person now.

The farmers continue to harvest their crops. They go through and take the best stuff and then leave the rest to decompose and fertilize. That's great for their fields, but when the wind picks up it smells awful! I was out running and nearly threw up, it smelled so bad!

On the topic of running, I finally found a running route that the chances of dying aren't 50-50. I was used to in Texas just being able to run in whichever direction I liked and would have thousands of trails ect. to follow. It's not the case here. You have to run about 1 mile west to get to Oriosi and a safe route. And a 1/4 mile East till you reach the Shinto Shrine. You can either follow the route up passed the Shrine, but it is very scary and dangerous. If ever any of y'all visit, I'll show it to you. There are no shoulders on the farm roads, so you have to run on the road until you can find a side-walk. It's exciting to me, it's an adventure!

3 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Yeah - and it TERRIFIES me to have you running out on those roads with no shoulders and no sidewalks. I'll have to check out this new route you discovered.

Smell? Oh MAN like poop and smelly feet....but it should be gone soon. The joys of living in the middle of farm land. LOL

Anonymous said...

Lol sounds awesome...
I can't wait to see it all.

Jared said...

It's an adventure!

votejaredn29