You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Science!

I've been busy with school. The other day I ran down to the farmers pond to get some pond water for experiments in the future. I let them sit over the weekend and then on Monday went to work. I had four jars, one had egg, another had soil, another hay, and the last had rice.
Photobucket
And then I actually did the experiment, with siblings wanting to take a look in the microscope. They all were sure they saw "something," but it was always different from what the other saw. lol
Photobucket
Stacia even said she saw a princess!
Photobucket

I was cleaning up the mess in the garage...because the jars smelled bad. I had the garage door opened. I was heading inside when I noticed a pair of feet standing on the other side of the door. I could tell by the make of the boots that it was Japanese. I bent down, the same the Japanese gentleman did. We both stared at each other from under the garage door. "Uh, konichiwa." I say, trying to make it seem like total strangers sticking their heads under my garage door was normal. He started speaking...I couldn't understand him, but nodded me head in whole-hearted agreement. He said, "domo" and then walked off. I have no idea what that was about! Mrs. Kim, any insights?

3 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I'm starting to get used to unannounced folks showing up around here...the men who mowed the yard, the ones who stared and stared at our yard, the one who puts gas in the tank....but I haven't a clue why they'd want to peer into our garage....maybe he simply wondered if we'd left it open and would warn us if we had? I'm sure you startled him as much as he startled you. LOL

Julie Zesch said...

Lol Jared, Annie and I took that same science course awhile back, but forgot about the jars in our cool, dark, place. We didn't find them till almost a year later!! And you thought yours were stinky!?! lol
Jenny

Jared said...

WOW! That's...that's..no that's WOW!haha! that had to be have been a real shock for whoever found them.

votejaredn29