You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Here it comes!

I'll try to keep the updates coming a bit faster and regularely. I've been busy, but anyways, here I am!

It is snowing outside and sticking; I hope we'll have enough snow on the ground tomorrow to do the things Americans boys and girls do in the snow: snowmen, snow forts, and snowball fights.

School is going well. I'm wrapping up the first unit, ending with the French Revolution. They were pretty messed up. I read the U.S Constitution and was totally amazed at how beautiful it was. But then I read the Declarations of the Rights of Man, and that was very creepy. It was hideous.

I'm in the process of writing an essay of comparison between Shintoism and Christianity. I've got 12 points (yeah I know, a lot). I've covered the first 2 points, and I'm already at 2 pages; this is looking like it is going to be a big piece of genius! lol

No comments:

votejaredn29