You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Snow Day!

It's a snow day! It's been snowing a lot these last few days, but we're supposed to get a heat wave. So we went and played before it all melted away. I'm really hoping for a white Christmas!















Our Texas snowgal



















That chaperone was a bit scary! I honestly don't think this relationship is going to last long, she's got a bad habit of just leaving during spring and summer!














There's snow on the ground..meaning it's cold. Meaning I'm ready for Texas again!




6 comments:

Natalie said...

Really like the broccoli hair... it's very unique. :D

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

The Broccoli Buzz. LOL

You cannot go to TX...you have not conqured Mt Fuji or snowboarded on Mt. Hakaddo yet....

Natalie said...

Also, have a Merry Christmas!

Jared said...

we were trying to make it look like JR. Aspargus (I'm sure I spelled that wrong) so we wouldn't have to get sticks for the arms. lol

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Poor, abandoned, blog. My owner has forgotten all about me.

Jared said...

not any more!

votejaredn29