You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bikes and Baby Ponies

Some friends gave Stacia one of their old bikes. It's a bit big for her, but she took to it really well! But first I needed to check it out! lol

From 2010-06-01

We picked up some training wheels and I tried to put them on. I did pretty good at first, but somehow there was spare parts and then later in the day one of the training wheels was upside down, so I'd say I didn't figure it out completely! lol
From 2010-06-01

An anxious rider!
From 2010-06-01
A new addition to the block! Its name is Sakura (cherry, cuz it was born during the cherry blossom time?). I'm not sure what I call it though...I've been informed that it is wrong to call it a baby pony though.
From 2010-06-01

I rode my bike out to the ocean the other morning. It was really relaxing! I climbed out onto the wave breakers and sat and read for a while.
From 2010-06-01

The rice growing process continues to intrigue us! And yes, those are ducks swimming on the rice paddies! lol
From 2010-06-01

We've had a really busy week! Yesterday, the human video team had a dress rehersal for the talent show, which is tomorrow. This probably will be it till Monday or Tuesday, as we'll be staying with friends for the weekend.

No comments:

votejaredn29