You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hey!

WOW! It's been a while since I've updated! I've been extremely busy, but here is a recap!

I got my drivers permit last week, and drove for the first time on Sunday. I can't really say it was hard getting used to driving on the left side, cuz I've never driven on the right side. lol I didn't run into anything or kill anyone, so I must be a natural ;)

I finished the core of my school work this week! It has been a super long drive, but I'm finally done with the core. I should be done with math and science in a bit, and I've got a couple of weeks left in PowerPoint. I'll be doing piano and Japanese lessons throughout the summer. I'm also finishing up Crime and Punishment, that's a deep book!

A couple of Japanese guys were at the neighborhood basketball hoop on Sunday. I went out and asked to play with them. They agreed (at first they thought I was coming to kick them out of the sub-division). I speak a bit of Japanese and they speak a bit of English, so we were able to communicate a bit. I told them my name, they told me theirs. It was pretty cool. and not that it matters or anything, but I beat the two of them 34-26.

Hmmm....we junked the hiace and bought a friends car, they were moving. Human videos is taking a recess until July, but we've got a very busy month coming up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post, Jared. I really enjoy hearing about how things are going for you.

Love you
Dad

votejaredn29