You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Blizzards in March?

You know how I said it was almost springtime?????? Welllllll............We got a blizzard. 20 inches in one day. It completely shut down the school and base! But it was real windy, so the snow built up in weird patterns. It was bizarre! We had to go out through the side door so we could dig out the front door. I thought about parachuting from the window, but the side door worked just as well.
Uncle Nate and I tried to keep up, but our shovels were no match for mother nature.


Uncle Nate and I were working out when we heard our neighbor's car get stuck in the snow. so we both run out to help him. THAT WAS REALLY COLD!!!! I was wearing a sleeveless shirt and the wind kept blowing the snow through my shirt.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you guys had a fantastic blizzard and I was stuck in 60 degree weather in NJ. i sure missed out on that one.
Dad

votejaredn29