You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Yestermonth

I'M GOING TO DO BETTER AT KEEPING THIS UPDATED, HONEST!!!!!!

So, here we are again. Let's catch up! This last month mom has been in and out of the country with conferences, dad has been getting training, and our uncle came to help out. He was a lifesaver! We had a blast with him! He's amazing.

Uncle Nate is back home, mom is home till Tuesday and then she'll be out for the rest of the week. Dad gets back tomorrow and then he'll be here for a bit and then he has to leave again for the actual deployment. *Deep Breath* Wow, crazy schedule!

I mentioned a bit ago that I was working on a drama with the chapel, well things are underway. The human videos is coming together, we've got 1 1/2 performances in the next couple of weeks. I'm really excited to see where God is going to lead this. We've got an awesome team who are enthusiastic and doors are opening.

Yesterday: Mom had a meeting at the chapel, and I had a human video practice for a couple of hours. After my practice, a friend and I went to the gym to play basketball while mom finished her meeting. I had a lot of fun, and I didn't get brutalized as bad as I thought I would. I actually made most of my shots, I couldn't tell you how though. Usually, after I would make a shot, everyone would stop and be like, "how in the world did you manage to do that????? You rolled over me in mid-air and still made the shot." I was usually just as surprised as them, so I didn't reply with something like, "oh, that was my famous "roll over the back and shoot" shot."

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Praying for the youth rally and the team's presentation.

March is nearly over a good and bad thing....but soon we'll be adjusting to our "new normal".

votejaredn29