You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Human Videos!

We did our human video at the chapel on Sunday. It was a bit wild! We had a few communication problems (it was all my bad) and so our guy playing Jesus didn't know we were going to be performing that morning. We were doing it at the 0800 service, which means it was early. At 8 O'clock he wasn't there. The service started. I gathered the team in the back room and we prayed....and prayed....right in the middle of praying my cell phone started to ring. We all open our eyes and look at my phone (sitting on the floor) and we saw his name in the called ID. He came to the chapel as fast as he could and made it just in time.

They did a good job! We were all a bit nervous, the stage was much smaller than we'd ever practiced with. And we had to have someone else play the other Roman. but it turned out well. I had a lot of people come up to me and say we did a great job.

Here's the video, I hope it works!
From 2010-05-02

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the video. I don't think I saw Arielle, though. Was she there?

Dad

Jared said...

No she wasn't in that one, she'll be in the next one

votejaredn29