You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Good Samaritan strikes again and again

It's a Thursday night (Japanese lessons night) and so mom is at the house with lessons till around 7-7:15. Practice end at 6. So i went over to the Mokuteki to get some dinner. It is next to impossible to carry anything in my hands when I'm trying to walk on the crutches. So i leaned the crutches against the wall and limped around getting what i needed. One of the employees, on seeing me getting up to get my food, said, "I'm sick and tired of watching you limp all over the place. Give me your receipt and go sit down." Probably the best service I'm ever gotten there!

And then when i was done eating, I was trying to throw my tray away (i'd grabbed my crutches this time) And then a elderly lady jumped up and took my tray from me and threw it away.

I then head over to the library to blow an hour. The Japanese libarian was like, "if you ever need anything, just let me know." And then we talked a bit about my injury etc. I'm so touched by how helpful most everyone is. The Good Samaritan struck again and again tonight....then again....that guy didn't help me when i got stuck in the door.....hhhmmm

No comments:

votejaredn29