You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Saturday, July 24, 2010

At the Library! (this is more exciting than it sounds)

I'm sitting here at the library......I just rode my bike up to base. Mom and siblings were at a deployment camp thing, and so I was chilling at the house till I needed to head into base for human video practice. I'm glad I left early, cuz the normal 25 minute bike ride took almost an hour.

Friends had told me to hand the chains (kinda heavy, need them for human videos) off to them last night at the VBS training night. I forgot to, and so I carried them with me. They were very heavy, and cumbersome. I held the bag with chains (I was afraid it would be to heavy and break the straps) with one hand and steered with the other. It was a bit wild, and it started to rain, but I made it! And now I've got about 15 minutes before I need to go and get the practice set up at the gym. I tried to log into my facebook account, but I've completley forgot the password :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like it might have been about the same amount of time if you had just walked to the base - ok, maybe not, but it sounds like you did have an adventure.
You guys will do a great job with the himan video. This is probably pretty exciting for Nolan. You are doing a great job being a big brother for him. :)
Dad

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
votejaredn29