You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fishing and Human Videos

It' has been a craazy week! I'm doing the final drive for a couple of my school subjects! Whew.....I'm tired!

I finally made it and got up early so I could go fishing. I didn't catch anything, but I did get a bite this time! haha I know there are fish in there, cuz there was this monster fish swimming within a few feet of the shore.....which is when my harpoon idea came to mind. If the fish are going to cheat and not bite my hook, then I'll cheat right back at 'em! I'm now in the process of creating a harpoon.....any design ideas? I'm thinking a barbed tip so that I can pull the fish in, and not just impale it! lol

It has been really hot these last few days. We've gone to the beach every day this week. The water is cold, but that can be pretty refreshing! Mom bought some water mattresses (ever tried blowing one of those up????) and those are a lot of fun on the waves. I was on one of the mattresses and had been getting rather close to the shore when a big wave rolled over the top of my and crashed me on the beach....and then pulled me back into the ocean.....hmmm note to self: don't float to close to the shore!

I've been busy these last few days with human videos again! Cavalry Baptist Church is having another youth rally and invited us out there again about a month ago for the rally at the end of July. I've been communicating with their people the last couple of weeks: what song we're doing, the message, and then I needed to get them a copy of the script. I wrote the script, so it is a bit messy and I wrote it to read while I worked with the team. Needless to say I spent a bit of time editing the script! I sent that off to them, and now they're translating it into Japanese for the speakers.

A lot of the team (5 out of the original 10) won't be there....one moved, and four others are traveling. I'm sooooo extremely glad that I thought ahead this time and left a couple of the actors to learn all the parts, the "Jacks of all Trades," and so we've got most of the parts covered. I'm having trouble getting the last part covered, and so I think I may just grab my little brother and give him a crash course lesson this Saturday. I know he's not 7th grade or up, but he helped me write out the fighting scenes and we really don't have many other options so last minute.

And then today we decorated for VBS.....more details to come! It is going to be awesome!

No comments:

votejaredn29