You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Paintball!

I went and played paintball today at a friends birthday party...I won't go into every detail...i.e "And then I ran and jumped over a cactus, but didn't jump far enough."

I don't have any idea how many people I shot out...must have been in the hundreds! (okay, maybe not). We played "Protect the President,"I was secret service and we beat the terrorist pretty bad. I didn't even fire a round....we had them so confused on who was the real president and who was the decoy! It was funny to watch their whole team attack our decoy while the president walked away.

Another time I ran into one of the players on the other team in the woods...that was an interesting conversation we had!
"Wait, aren't you one of the bad guys?"
"Yeah, we're not on the same team." There was a second of hesitation and then we both lifted our guns.
"How about we be friends for a few minutes?" I suggested. Neither of us wanted a shoot out that close, so he agreed...but I got him out later on.

Once I used myself as a human shield for my team-mates...I don't know why I even bothered, they just tried to run away and were shot. All that for nothing!

2 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I thought you were politically aware, son. Don't you know that there are no longer terroists?????

Jared said...

My bad...It was secret service against the people who don't really like Americans. lol

votejaredn29