You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Basketball!

Our neighbors has this basketball hoop that they just let lay in their yard since they moved in. Since then we have had 1 typhoon, a lot of rain storms, 2 blizzards, and a lot of ice. When the snow finally thawed I went and asked if we could set it up. They agreed.

We first put it at the end of the street in front of our house. But our other neighbor decided to keep parking his car right under the hoop, and so we were afraid the wind would blow the hoop onto his brand new car. Plus there wasn't much room. And every time you missed the shot, the ball would go into the farmers corals. so we moved it.
From 2010-04-07

I can dunk with this thing....I'm not sure how high it is...maybe 9 feet. But i like to dunk it, and feel all pro!
From 2010-04-07

Siblings and neighbors have played me in many games, but I've got the advantage of being tall and knowing how to play...so i usually win!
From 2010-04-07

Vitacost (a food company that we order food from that we can't get in Japan) decided to send us this.....I guess if I plan on getting huge and buff, I got the stuff to do it!
From 2010-04-07

BTW! Our human video team made it into the talent show! YAY!

4 comments:

Michael said...

Congratulations on the talent show. I was going to say "knock'm dead", but I would rather you Bring'm back to life."

Love you
Dad

Jared said...

haha yeah, we're not trying to hurt anyone!

Krista said...

That is great Jared You should send me pictures or a video of it...

Jared said...

will do.....we're all excited and nervous! lol

votejaredn29