You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

School Update!

Here's a quick school update!

I tripled my work load, I'm pushing hard to get done by the beginning to mid July. I was worried as I started, I'd been having a lot of trouble staying on top of things with a regular load and so I had no idea what would happen with a tripling of the load.

I was able to pull it off last week, and I'm on track for doing it again for this week. I decided that unless I made a set time when I'd stop and be done for the day then I would never be done and wouldn't see my family for a long time....so i made the cut off 4....which is WAYYYY earlier than I'd usually been getting it done. I'm managing.

I've got a biography to write about George Washington, and the research is really making me mad. The authors of the books I'm reading is portraying him as a power hungry, immature, little creep. GRRRR

2 comments:

Michael said...

Hi Jared
Just so you know, you could go for double before trying triple. Just a thought, but you really are not a "dust double it" kind of a guy.

I understand the trouble with authors putting their personal spin, agenda, twist, baggage, etc onto their work. Check out some conservative websites looking for some other books. There are a bunch of books out there that seem to desire to spread their own personal slime onto everything about our nation's history and heritage.

Keep after it.

I am proud of you
Dad

Jared said...

i'm finding some alternate sources for him. It is plain out infuriating some of the stuff they were saying about him.

votejaredn29