You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Wisdom Teeth :(

Wow....I'm not sure what I did, but I really messed up the spacing on this post....it won't get fixed. So scroll down! lol Wait...I've practically got it fixed. Oh well.

I got my wisdom teeth pulled Tuesday. I thought I took it all really well. I was in a good mood. I didn't freak out when they put me in the chair or put the shot thing in my arm.

I have no idea what is wrong with blogger...but it is really annoying me with this post! Sorry about how un-uniform everything is!

I wrote a really long post about this the other day...but blogger deleted it for some reason. So here it is again!

Before......

From 2010-04-20

....After


....A slightly drugged me
From 2010-04-20

I've had a long week. I've been able to chew some soft foods these last couple of days. My face still hurts, and my speech is slurred a bit. I've had headaches and dizziness for most of the week, today was really the first day when I felt almost normal in that department. I didn't get as much school done this week as I'd wanted to, but oh well.

Before I forget! When I had my tonsils taken out (hmmm about 7 years ago?) I got really violent on the drugs. I don't know why...I'm not a violent person. But I did. They told us that if ever I had to be put under again to let the docs know that. So we told the dentists that I got violent. WEKLLLL.....I don't know what happened, but I didn't get violent. I got really happy. I was telling jokes and having a great time. I don't remember much of what I did or said (kind of a scary thought really) but I do remember waking up twice during the operation. I also remember pretending that I was on a roller coaster when they put me in the wheelchair...complete with sound effects.

I also remember Mom having to run an errand to the chapel and telling me, "not to talk to anyone, get out, or do anything." I don't remember what I did I think I took pictures while I waited.

So there it is, I get kind of loopier than usual on drugs!

2 comments:

Michael said...

You had quite a time of it. Glad you are getting past it all. It does take some time.

Love you
Dad

Jared said...

I'm glad to! I'm so ready to be normal again1 lol

votejaredn29