You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

BUSY Monday!

We had a really busy day. Kicked off another week of school. It was good to do school without having the books running all over the place. I had an awful time of that last week being so drugged.

I tried eating a potato and tore up the skin over my ex-wisdom teeth. I'm not sure how I did that, but it isn't bleeding, so that's good. It made it hard to talk straight though, because I was trying not to move my jaw and disturb it. It's really hard to explain...and sounds retarded to try.

We ran up to the base. I had to pick up a lawn mower from a navy chief. It's one of the chaplains mowers, but I'm going to be taking care of his lawn while he is gone. His mower was being repaired. I went at about 5 in the afternoon...and woke the guy up from a nap. Whoops. He wasn't in a real good mood about it, but how was I to know he sleeps at 5 in the afternoon?? oh well.

From his house we ran to the chapel. Arielle and I set up set up the room for human videos. It went well. We've got the fighting between the guy playing Jesus and the devil figured out and on paper. I think one more practice and we'll have the whole thing mapped out and then we can just work on transition and making it look good. They're a great team and it has been a blast to work with them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jared
Great post. It is good to hear that you are getting healed up. Yes, it does take a while for it to all heal.

I am looking forward to seeing a couple more human videos.

Love you, Proud of you
Dad

Jared said...

Mom got a video while we were at the 0800 service....that was tight1 lol

votejaredn29