You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Saturday, April 3, 2010

ME!!

The story behind this picture is pretty expansive. Mom and Dad were paying taxes, I was bored and in my room. I had just figured out how to actually take and save pictures on my Japanese cell-phone and so I decided to take a picture. I have an American flag on my wall (I believe in keeping a low profile) and I had myself. So I took this picture. But then I decided it was such a cool picture that I needed to get it onto facebook.....and so I went and got mom's camera. I set my cell phone up on my lap and then attempted to take a picture. But the lighting and focus was bad and so I deleted them. The following picture is the result of a lot of work and effort. It is an amazing story of determination and duty and love. Happy day!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Cool pic!

Jared said...

thanks1 I love it! lol

Daughter of Trust said...

wow Jared. wow.It was a store of "duty and love"...

Jared said...

it really was...I just wanna cry! lol

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Love you.

votejaredn29