You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Air and Aviation Museum

On Sunday we went to the Air and Aviation Museum. I was surprised when we entered and realized this was going to have a LOT of stuff to do!

I love the Japanese, and their little cars!
Photobucket
As you can see the grass is well kept up! lol
Photobucket
Inside they had all sorts of things to do. This was a pulley system. Alex lifted him and Stacia with no problem using the pulleys.
Photobucket
This is a mimic helicopter.
Photobucket
Flight simulators. Arielle and I did good, we nearly crashed landed, but we straightened it out. And I accidental turned off the throttle while in mid air, but other than that it was a good flight!
Photobucket
You know those little needle things that you put your face in? They had a full body sized one of those. Yay Longhorns! I wasn't sure if the horns meant something bad here, so I etched it out very quickly!
Photobucket
This would shoot you 26 feet in the air
Photobucket
This would spin around...not fast though.
Photobucket
This globe was rotating. There were little lasers that resembled guns (ironic) and you would "shoot" the country you wanted to know about and information on that country would pop up on the screen.
Photobucket
No Gravity! I'm FREE!
Photobucket
There was a music festival outside. We bought meat on a stick...I can pronunce it, but I can't spell it right now, maybe later! This made their day! They even gave us one free one after we had returned a few times for more. They laughed and smiled and were very friendly!
Photobucket

There was so much to do in there! We barely scratched the surface, and I don't have time to write more about it right now. A lot of the rides and stuff was stuff that astronaut trainees would do. I had a lot of fun!

No comments:

votejaredn29