You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Inside the House

Hey! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been pretty busy! Please forgive the grammar and whatnot, I'm in a hurry!

We got to go into our house on Friday. It looks really nice. It should be finished before to long and very soon we should be moving in!
Photobucket
Exploring the closets
Photobucket
Already doing handy jobs around the house!
Photobucket
All of us in the kitchen
Photobucket
The sink is a little bit low....and there is no dish washer...I may need to get a chair for doing dishes!
Photobucket
The command seat
Photobucket

The inside is very pretty and I can't wait to be in it. I'm sure there will be many more pics to come as we are able to move in, I'll try to get some more on here tomorow. And now, I'm really tired and want to go to bed!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Whoa, are you volunteering to do dishes now? lol.

Jamin said...

Looks like yall are going to have a blast! Good luck with the sink, but I guess that's offset by the heated toilet seat? haha

Jamin said...

btw, I like your new background! Is it new? It's been too long since I've had anything to do with blogs.

Nate Townsend said...

Moved in...that's great! Heated toilets, eh...not sure what this world is coming to.

Jared said...

Natalie-Let's not jump to conclusions! lol

Jamin-You should see the one in the bathroom, it is just above me knees. I can tell I'm going to be doing a lot of stretching here! Thanks, it is a fairly new template.

U.Nate-hahaha! I think the exact same thing!

Jared said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
votejaredn29