You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Last Week!

Alright, a quick update from last week!

Monday-(this will get its own post) we went to the Statue of Liberty Park.

Tuesday-We continued to work on school. My math/science arrived! Yay! I wrote an essay on Saigo Takamori, maybe I'll post it. I also have doing a lot of research into Japanese Feudalism. Last year for school I studied European feudalism, and so I plan on writing an essay of comparison.

Wednesday-Same old! I've been doing books on the culture, listening to my Japanese tapes, and math. I also did extra research on rice farming and wrote an essay on that. I really like to write; I don't think I'd ever want to go into the business. You'll notice that I've started labeling a lot of the posts since I've been in Japan as, "Jared Meets Japan." A friend suggested I write a book about my time here in Japan. I figure in a few years I'll go back, collect all of the posts with that label, edit it, and then try and get it printed as a book. It's worth a shot!

Thursday- I did school while Mom and the younger four ran to the farmer's market (which is just down the road from where we will be living). They had an adventure, and that deserves a separate post!

Friday-I finished research for the Japanese feudalism and wrote the essay; I did more for school that day, but for school that was the headlight! We then met some friends at a park off base, which will also get a separate post!

Saturday-We mostly hang around! lol

Today-Arielle and I helped out at the Sunday School kick-off. It was a carnival/luau sort of show! We went to church, Dad preached. It was pouring rain! That about sums it up!

No comments:

votejaredn29