You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Monday, September 14, 2009

The Other 1/2's Adventure in Misawa

On Thursday, I think it was, Mom took the younger four to the Farmer Market, while I finished up school at the TLF. It had been a while and I had finished school, played some Jared vs Jared basketball, watched the news, and was now starting dinner when I got a phone call from Dad.

They had hit a curb and it had blown the tire. Dad drove out to the Farmers Market and replaced the tire with a snow tire we had. i know I have said this before, but the roads are so tight here it is often a scary ride...no matter who's driving! And the particular spot that they were in (by the Shinto Shrine) is especially tight and narrow!
Photobucket
When they did get to the Farmers Market they bought plenty of fruit. And apparently there were animals....
Photobucket
I heard reports that this pony grabbed Nolan and tried dragging him in the pin
Photobucket
Um....I think this is at Universe (it's like Japan's Sam's Club)
Photobucket
Back to the Farmers Market! lol. A little Onsen for your feet...just your feet. I think a lot of people would be annoyed if you went all of the way.
Photobucket
*Note: Onsen's are the hot water springs that are all over this part of Japan. You usually go into an Onsen without your clothes...I know. I wonder if I could get in with a swim suit.*

No comments:

votejaredn29