You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Friday, September 4, 2009

Poll Results

*Warning...movie reviews in progress*

According to the poll a lot of you think Goofy is a dog. You can also add in 4 more votes for a dog from my younger siblings. Why is this important? Why did I take a poll? There was a lot of debate going on in our family over the issue. The results determined which side that movie is on...and it is leaning left!

In Disney's "Three Musketeers," starring Mickey, Donald, and Goofy, Mickey and Donald both get "hitched." Mickey marries Miney (sp?) and Donald marries Daisey. This seems sort of stupid that I'm writing about cartoon characters love life, I'm sure!

Mickey marries a mouse, Donald marries a duck. But who does Goofy get? This is where Disney puts their trashy message into the show. Goofy, being a dog, falls in love for Clarabelle, a cow. Am I the only one who finds this weird???? The dog falls in love with a COW! Not only is this NOT natural, it also makes Goofy lose a lot of respect from me.

It is sick how they cleverly interweave this sort of stuff into movies aimed for kids who don't know any better. In all honesty, I don't care if a move director makes a movie full of bad theology and aims it for the older audience. Why? Because it's not aimed for kids who have no way to separate what's true and false. Kids are just going to believe what they're told.

If they are told it's all right for a cow to marry a dog, then they will probably think that unless someone sets them straight! There is only one little kid movie that I have seen this week that hasn't been pushing the homosexual agenda...and that was Snow White. I'm living in a TLF, so believe me, I've seen a lot of movies!

Why is it that they make their agenda so blatant in little kids movies? Because they are easy prey.

I know this is sort of a long rant. It just really makes me mad how this generation has had their minds washed. I'll try to keep rants like this to a minimum, I promise!

7 comments:

Krista said...

It is true what you are saying. Bre and I went and saw Up it is truelly an amazing movie. But the bird in the movie is named Kevin and then they find out it is a girl and the remark is "He is a She!" they continue to call her Kevin the rest of the movie. It is only a small part in an otherwise very great movie with good values shown.

Jared said...

I wanted to see that one...I guess I'll hvae to wait till it makes it to Japan!

Nate Townsend said...

It can be frustrating!

Natalie said...

Dude, don't come down on my beloved Snow White movie! :D

Daughter of Trust said...

But if he was a cow...than that'd be messed up even more...because cows are girls and Goofy is a he....I'm just saying...but yes...they should make it clear what he is and then match him with a female of the same...I love you Jared!

Jared said...

Snow White? I didn't say anything about that one...I actually like that movie! lol

Bre-It's wierd either way. I love you to Bre!

Natalie said...

I know you didn't say anything about it. I'm just saying... OK no clue where I was going with that line of thought.

votejaredn29