You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Friday, August 21, 2009

Chopsticks

At lunch I got to try my skill with chopsticks..while at the same time trying to avoid an international incident!
My first attempt proved a failure

My second shot at it was a bit better!

Photobucket

And the tables were to small for my knees...at least it didn't have a lot of gum under it!

This was my meal...very good!

Photobucket

Blogger isn't working with me on these pictures and the titles..so I'm sorry!

2 comments:

Daughter of Trust said...

I love reading your take on things Jared....so maybe the gum under the table thing is just a rude American thing...yuck; )

Jared said...

Thanks!

The gum under the table must be an American thing, because I haven't seen it here. The Japanese have a lot of repsect for others stuff...not so much in America

votejaredn29