You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Monday, August 31, 2009

School

We started school today. Because we are in TLF's and all of our household belongings are in boxes, we are sort of limited to what we can do. Friends from the States are sending math and science for me. We have stuff to start working on Japanese culture, and we still have our language Cd's so we can learn Japanese. I have a book on Kanji that I'm trying to learn...so far I can draw 1-10 in Kanji, that's a start! I was going to say spell, but it's more of drawing!

Dad is working a night shift and so we needed to stay out of the TLF.

Here we are outside of our door...tired, dazed, sort of confused...yep that's me in the morning!Photobucket
I'm really tired, so I'm not really smiling in a lot of these...I tried though!
Photobucket
We went to the library to get books. Then we went to the Weasels Den. This is a inside park here on base...it seems appropriate to name a joint for kids The Weasels Den...but it's named for some airplane.
Photobucket
The Tree House in the Weasels Den
Photobucket

It was to noisy at the Weasels Den, so I walked back to the library to get some work done. I got a lot done. There really isn't much that I can get distracted with while at the library. That was something i always had trouble with in TX. so many shiny things on my desk to look at!

We got dinner and then I went back to the library.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow. You need to start drinking coffee in the morning.

Debbie said...

Well, it only makes sense that your first day of school would be as adventurous as the rest of your move has been. Hope you books get there soon and you can settle into a better routine.

Krista said...

Yeah?

I always found the library distracting because of all the books you can ask the older ones I would go and "study" at the library and come away with a arm load of books lol

Jared said...

Natalie-I should do something in the morning, becuase I look sort of haterish in the morning! lol

Mrs. Debbie-I guess it does make sense. I've been checking the post office several times a day for the books. Thanks for doing that for us!

Krista-haha. Well they have a blank white room for studying here. I can almost remember you doing that!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Yeah - work on that early morning grumpy thing will you? ::snort::

votejaredn29