You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

House Hunting

We went house hunting today! It still amazes me that something can be 31/2 miles away, but still take 20 minutes to get there! There's not much to say...well there is, but I'm not sure what has already been said. And if there is news, I'd rather my mom cover the story first, for my own safety! lol

We check to make sure our tank fits in the garage. You can see me standing with my head through the sunroof talking to the Japanese dude. He looked at me and said, "Basket?" while making a basketball shooting motion. That was hilarious!
Photobucket
We check the insides of houses still being built....Dad looks sort of sinister!
Photobucket
We checked the bathroom. I tried getting the photo to flip, but it wouldn't. So, if you can't see it, the sink is on top of the toilet. I guess you'd get water from the tank!
Photobucket
We checked the view from outside
Photobucket
At noon all of the workers stopped, ate some rice and took naps
Photobucket
And of course you need someone to supervise!
Photobucket

5 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

::snort:: WISE boy. Thanks for loading the photos.

Krista said...

Supervise or stupervise

Jared said...

Mom-Don't touch my mustache...I don't know how to spell you're welcome in Japanese

Krista-I assure you, I was supervising!

Daughter of Trust said...

so wait...is the house you are getting the one with bathroom dispersed all over the house?

Jared said...

No, we're getting one that is being built for americans...and they know that Americans like thier bathrooms in one spot!

votejaredn29