You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Park

On the same day that we went to the Sukiyas, the Japanese restaurant, we went to the park. The errands that I mentioned was trying to get cell phones for Mom and I and putting down money for a house for some people coming into town in Sept.

These guys are up there trimming the trees with little, little, clipping sheers
Photobucket
We found a park right outside the man gate
Photobucket

Photobucket
She's so cute!
Photobucket
It's the same one we went to earlier in the week...the one with the zip line
Photobucket

4 comments:

Natalie said...

The zip line is really cool. I wish our parks had them...

Jared said...

I thought the same thing. But there would be so many law suits against the city for every kid that gets hurt. It just wouldn't work in the U.S! I wish though!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I was amazed at the little tiny Japanese girls who came and jumped on the zip line...wow they're flexible.

Jared said...

Well, and she's probably alex's age!

votejaredn29