You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Circus!

I decided I needed to go to the circus to show those clowns how it should be done...well, maybe not. My family and I went Wednesday and we all had a blast. We hadn't been to a circus in over 10 years...which is a long time for my short life!

Before the circus started, Jamin and I jumped in the middle and jumped roped. I'm sure we looked ridiculous, because I certainly felt ridiculous!

Photobucket
AW! The Aggie and Longhorn sharing popcorn!
Photobucket
It is very funny watching people react when they find out Jamin and I are brothers. Some people are like, "You guys are related???" Others are like, "you two look a lot alike!" Just look at the picture above and you can decide!

This guy kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time; I thought he was going to fall at one point.
Photobucket

Here's most of the family
Photobucket

It was a lot of fun and who knows when we'll go to another with moving overseas!

Do you have any circus experiences?

2 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

This was such a fun afternoon. I'm glad we did it. I even thought you and Jamin were "funny" but not "ridiculous". ::snort::

Jared said...

I wonder if they will have a circus in Japan, or if we'll be the only circus around! lol

votejaredn29