You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

SPLAT!

My brothers and I planned on going paintballing this Sunday. I've had a sore throat since Saturday, but I wanted to play paintball with my brothers one last time before I go to Japan. So we all went.


It is very unpleasant to crawl around a corner in the trench and find a "bad guy" on the other side of the corner in the same trench with you. That relationship went sour quick!

I was having troubles cleaning my mask and so I couldn't see one round. It was really bad because I knew Josiah was crawling up on me. I shot a random shot and then ducked back down every now and again...needless to say, I didn't survive that round!

It also isn't cool to to be in the Alamo and have the fort being surrouned. Me and my friend just dumped the fort and charged them; with Jamin joining us in the charge outside the fort. We won that round...I don't know how!

Much more happened...but I need to run, back to the trailer! We moved out of the house after paintballing.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

What are you doing in Japan?

Jared said...

My dad is military and so we are getting stationed to Japan. a lot of fun

votejaredn29