You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Tuesday

I completely forgot what we did Monday, all I remember is being out of the house until midnight....so let's go with Tuesday!

We got the house ready for the packer, who come Wednesday. My little brothers (Nolan and Alex) and sister (Arielle) had a play. They did GREAT.

Before we went to go and see the play my dad had made a slushy..which included:
~Agave Nectar
~7UP
~Gatorade
~Lemon juice

I drank that thing without even thinking....I was fine for a few hours and then the sugar caught up with me while packing my dad's office. I decided somewhere early into this adventure that I was the Wolverine....which might explain the pictures.
jared
Poor Josiah was stuck in close proximity with me while I was high on sugar! If you know me then you know I'm already a hyper character; so for my brother to tell me I was being crazy says something!

I don't remember all that I did to him...I remember jumping out at him and attacking him with "metalic claws". Also I sang every Tim Hawkins, Christain, Disney, Dream Works, and Country song I've ever heard!
jared; roof,jared

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I think it's safe to say that you had a sugar surge. Once you start singing Tim Hawkins, you've definitely hit that mark. Let's hope you haven't scarred your brother for life.

Jared said...

haha...I hope he'll be fine. I don't have any metalic claws so he shouldn
t be hurt to bad! lol

votejaredn29