You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Poll Results

Well Jamin, it is a little undecided whether we look alike or not. That's a real bummer for you, better luck next time!

It is funny. I have had absolute strangers come up to me and say, "you two have the same eyes." Which is even funnier, because his are blue, and mine are greenish-blueish.

And then on the other side I've had people who have known me for a while and were shocked when they found out Jamin and I are brothers.

Maybe a re-vote needs to happen?

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh! You've posted quite a bit lately!
Hmm... I think you guys look like family.

Jared said...

Yeah I have...I had a break in the craziness to write something!
A waitress the other day thought Jamin and I looked sort of alike...I guess it can any way! lol

Jamin said...

Sorry, Jared. Guess you can't win em all :)

Jared said...

No son...I'd say you can't win them all. haha...keep at it and then someday you may look just like me!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I happen to know you are brothers....regardless of the look thing. LOL

Natalie said...

Hey! I'm not homeschooled (although I've had moments when I wish I was). I attend a Private, Christian, College Prep. High School (talk about a mouthful of words!)

Jared said...

WOW...that is quite the mouthful! lol

votejaredn29