You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

You know you live in a small town when....

Have you ever said something to one person and then within twenty minutes the story has come back to you in a changed format? If so, then you live in a small town!

You also know you're living in a small town when people you only talk to while walking the dog say, "Your moving to Japan? Didn't you used to live in Alaska?" That was a weird moment! It was like, "um....yeaaaahhhh, now who are you????"

2 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

You know what? Misawa is 1/2 the size of this town....I suspect you're going to have some fun things to add to this list. LOL

Jared said...

I've thought about that...I'm sure the Japanese will remember me...It's kind of hard not to remember me...I'm the guy with the fuzzy head! lol

votejaredn29