You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Day Before the Packers

I'll write a full and complete account of what is going on later...but for right now just know that we're all running around like crazy people!

A few tips:
~Get used to random people just walking into your house, and then grabbing an armful of stuff and then walking out.
~Scream into a pillow every now and again
~Don't walk into your living room with a gun in your hand....there might be a packer guy there. You saw nothing!
~Get a dog tag...it makes you feel better for some reason.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Yep, moving will require a few screaming sessions here and there. I've moved nine times, so I'm actually over the whole random people walking in and out of the house. I'm not sure how a dog tag is going to help in this situation... but if you say so! I'll have to try that on move number ten.

Jared said...

WOW....9 times?? That's pretty impressive!

Dog tags just make me feel better and more confident...I don't know why! lol

Natalie said...

It may be impressive, but it's also really stressful on so many levels. In reply to the coffee comment... I can't remember what possessed me drink coffee that late.

Jared said...

Oh yeah, I bet it would be. Jamin told me your an MK...which country are you currently converting? lol

Natalie said...

Um... MK? Does that stand for Missionary Kid? Nope! That's some guy who leaves comments on his blog. (Sorry to disappoint you!) Although, I do plan on becoming a missionary after college. :)

Jared said...

I'll have to let Jamin know that he gave me faulty information! lol

votejaredn29