You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Monday!!

I finished school for the year!!! Life is good.

Jamin and I went to work on cutting branches in the backward. I can say, after seeing it done, that a sawsull can endure a lot! It was a lot of work. Some of the things we learned from this experience would include:
~Do not secure the ladder to the branch you plan on cutting from the tree.
~Do not let your brother get in the tree above you with the clippers. I'm walking and then a branch falls right behind me. I look up and he's muttering to himself, "missed him."
~Do not compare the shape of the branch to anything other than just a regular branch.
~Do not let your brother get under you with the clippers!

It wasn't all work...another thing not to do is sit on metal objects on the roof!
Jamin,roof

Later on I worked on a few projects in the house when Jamin went to work.

That wasn't to cool.
jared,nolan,toilet

It can't all be work!!
jared,nolan,toilet

All in all it was a good and productive day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jared:

HI: Finally, we are able to get to this comment spot. Got it thru your mom's blog where you just wrote a comment to her.

Sounds like you were all super busy yesterday AND got a ton done. Good jog and keep helping all you can. You and your brothers are awesome.

Am at school and it is time for class so bye and love/prayers G'Ma T

Jared said...

Thanks for telling me it wasn't letting you leave a comment....I'm glad it's working for you now!

Thanks! :)

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I'm so blessed to have sons who willingly help - and I THINK you have fun and aren't really out to kill each other, right?

Jared said...

We have fun...trying to kill each other is just part of the fun! lol

votejaredn29