You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Sunday, May 24, 2009

UNCLE!

I haven't wrote much this last week...I've been out of the house. But being in the house wouldn't have helped because my house is empty. I'll try and write about the crazy cat, the haircut adventure, and graduation when I can get to the Internet for a longer period of time! But for right now, just know that life is crazy and very eventful and somewhat stressful right now!

BTW. Blogger is having troubles and blows up in my face every time I try to reply to comments. Like it completly throws off the Earth's gravitational pull when I try, so I'm not ignoring y'all!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Can't wait to hear the cat story. Does it involve you looking for it? (LOL) BTW, have a great memorial day weekend! And hopefully blogger will start to cooperate soon

Jared said...

Thanks, we had a great weekend! and you?

Natalie said...

Spent it at various BBQ's and pool parties.

votejaredn29