You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Monday, May 11, 2009

It's all coming together....

I played basketball for my homeschool team this last year. I had a lot of fun, played hard, and made great memories being the biggest player on the court. As the season went on I noticed that I spent a lot of time on the floor. I usually walked away with loose teeth and a very bruised up body....and everyone else on my team was just fine. That's when I started to realize that people on the other teams didn't like me that much.

Maybe I shouldn't have provoked them by wearing a Target on my back....

I was talking to a guy who played on the other team and he explained to me the teams philosophy for dealing with me: Foul him, and then let him miss the free shots.

I really don't know why i missed so many of those free shots...to much adrenalin and then suddenly having to stop and take a accurate shot...that might be it.
I guess I did tease them a lot....

I should have known.

No comments:

votejaredn29