You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Okay...here it is!

These last few days have been super crazy and busy! Let's start with Sunday. I'm sure grammar and word order is going to be really messed up; so hang in there!

I hacked my mom's blog to say Happy Mother's day.

My Dad, Josiah, Jamin, and I trimmed branches over the house.

Josiah "supervises,"....a typical government job!
josiah

We pulled on the rope to stop the branch from taking Dad off off of the ladder. Which almost happened anyways, so why do they keep us around?????
Photobucket

We had this long branch hanging over the house and so it needed to go. But we had just raked the yard and so we didn't want to cut up the branches in the yard because we'd have to rake again. I thought it would be a good idea to tie it to the back of the van and then tow it to the back. I didn't suggest it...it seemed too crazy.

WELLLL...Josiah had the same idea and he DID suggest it. Dad liked it, so we gave it a try.

The looks the neighbors gave us!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Don't you just love it when siblings steal your ideas?

Jared said...

I should copy right every thing I say!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Seriously? I missed this towing of the branch thing. ::snort:: I think I went into denial when you almost knocked dad out of the tree. ::snort::

Jared said...

Oh yeah..we left bark and leaves all around the block! Where you there when Dad was nearly knocked off?

votejaredn29