You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I tell Ya

Jamin was telling me about the Sports Camp he was helping out at in TX. One of the kids who was in his group played basketball for a team that I played against.
"Are you as good as your brother?" He asks Jamin
"No, football is my thing." Jamin replies
"Good, because your brother wasn't that good." You know what? That sort of makes me angry! I could start pulling out statistics from the last game I played against them. The amount of points I scored would be high under normal conditions, but I also had pneumonia, a sore throat, and a cough.

That little twerp.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow. Touchy. :D Why were you out playing with pneumonia, a sore throat, and a cough?

Jared said...

We were a very small team. I think the reason that bugged me so much was because in one game alone I probably scored me points than he did his entire season....and then he starts trashtalking! lol

votejaredn29