You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Monday, July 6, 2009

Oregon-Seattle

We did a lot in Oregon...but it will take forever to update it all. Here's the highlights.
~We cleaned and then put the trailer in storage.
~We packed for Seattle/Tokyo
~Jamin and I got lost in Wal-Mart. I will expand on that last part! We were with Josiah and Dad. Jamin and I were looking at trailer stuff. Josiah and Dad were in the next isle. When Jamin and I went to find them, they weren't there. "MAARRRCCOOO!" I yell....hoping to hear "POOOLLLOOO," from one of them. But instead I could have sworn I heard footsteps running away. We eventually found them....they claim they didn't hear me yelling Marco...but I don't know!

We pray at the girls' apartment and then head for Seattle on the 2nd.
Photobucket
They use my hat as a cookie holder
Photobucket

There is an video of us all getting out of the van...it is sort of funny. But it wont load...I'll have to try a little later

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Hmm... I wonder how many uses you could come up with for that hat.

Jared said...

You'd be surprised! lol

votejaredn29