You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Monday, July 6, 2009

Updates

We are still in Seattle. We haven't heard much from the police. Without our passports Mom and my younger siblings can't leave the country. Dad is military and will leave the country and report on his report date...from all I can tell.

I don't know what the next move is. We have to get passports to get out of the country. The Passport process is sort of long...who knows where we will be in the next couple of weeks. Please continue to pray that it all works out.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Jared, I am so very sorry for all the troubles you and your family are going through right now. I can only slightly imagine how difficult it must be. I do know that should your dad have to go on ahead that you will be invaluable to your mom for help and support.

Jared said...

Thank you! It is sort of like a deployment...only I expected it in Japan and under very different circumstances!

votejaredn29