You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Water Falls

I'm trying to catch up from the last few days....this was Saturday...I think. We drove up to a water fall. I don't know if it was a pretty drive; I was getting car sick and so I stared at the floor. But the water falls were real pretty!
Photobucket
Dare-devils
Photobucket
It takes your breath away
Photobucket
Sisters!
Photobucket
All of the G kids-minus 2
Photobucket
Mom dropped her water bottle and so I went after it
Photobucket
Amazing!
Photobucket

While hiking I found a bush that seemed innocent...and so I started to tear the leaves off. I don't know why this seemed like a good idea...it just did! After I had satisfied by desire for destruction and was walking off, Dad walked up and was like, "I think this is poison oak." I spent some time by the river scrubbing my hands with gravel and wondering how I do things like this!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow. Great pictures. Who was the one with the camera?

Jared said...

Mom and Dad at different times...they're about equal in ability, so it's hard to say

votejaredn29