You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Elevator troubles

We are in Seattle...I'm waiting for picture before I update to much. But we had our passport appointment this morning and it looks like we will be flying out of the country this week.

While leaving the passport office I got caught in the elevator door. While all of us were in Seattle a couple of weeks back, we would practice getting on the elevator in less than 10 seconds (that's how much time you would have for the bullet train). Once or twice someone wouldn't get on and Josiah would say, "In this scenario Dad is stranded in Tokyo." Well in that scenario, "Jared is going to have a very long ride to Misawa."

Arielle, Nolan, and I were getting on the elevator in the hotel. The door opens, a guy steps out, looks around.
"Is this the lobby?"
"No sir, it's floor 3." I'm thinking, look at the big 3 on the wall!!!
"Oh *beep*" He gets back on and looks at the number panel. "Which one is the lobby?"
"Number 1 sir." Arielle and Nolan are trying their best not laugh as I help this guy out. We reached the lobby and the door opens.
"Here is the lobby." I inform him. Instead of thanking me for helping him through this very hard time in his life, he just glared and walked off. I tell ya!

We're having trouble with the camera card thingy on the laptop and so we need to buy a white cord for it...but there will be pictures! lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There you go! Some folks can see humor and others just glare. Glad you are one of my humor guys.

l/p G'M T.

Jared said...

I don't think he was having a good day! lol

votejaredn29