You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Friday, July 10, 2009

WE'RE BACK!

We are in Oregon again. We drove down from Seattle yesterday. We could be here for a very long time...or just a couple of weeks. It is all in the air right now. We did get our van back...but the passports are still gone.

The entire day after the van was stolen we had news crews coming in and getting our stories. Two TV stations and one radio station. You know that video I was saying I was trying to load that was sort of funny? The reason I thought it was sort of funny was because we looked like a circus trying to get out of the van. Also I fell out the door. Both TV stations got a hold of that video...so me falling out of the van is known by everyone!

Within minutes of the news clips going on we had a call that our van had been found. I'll try to post a link...we'll see what I can do. The hotel manager was starting to freak out when the radio station came in. He chased us (Josiah, Bre, and I) down to try to figure out what was going on. That was amusing.

After the news we had people all over Seattle reaching out and helping us. Really touching. We had totall strangers run up and give us popcorn. I'm even more popular!

There's not much else to say...besides keep praying. I've done some thinking about how I would react if the guy who stole our van walked into this room. At first I was like, "I'll tell him about Jesus...but first I'll punch his lights out." But then I decided I'd tell him about Jesus and then give him the chance to go and meet Jesus. I did some more thinking and realized that was the wrong attitude. In all reality, that guy needs more prayer than we do. So please pray for him as well.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Glad to hear you finally got your van back :)

votejaredn29