You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

They're Here!!!

Josiah and Jamin made it in late last night. They made some really good time considering that they left San-Angelo TX two mornings ago.

Josiah and Jamin bought some Cowboy hats and were having a blast tipping their hats to everyone that they passed.
Photobucket

Photobucket
They bought me one to...I plan on wearing it in the airports and to Japan. I put the hat on and Josiah looked at me and said, "you look like Abraham Lincoln." I guess I haven't shaved in a while.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Haha! Love that hats. I want to hear what kind of reactions you get while wearing that in Japan. :D

julie said...

What Abraham did not where cowboy hats!!!!

Jared said...

haha Natalie...i'm sure you'll hear a lot about it!

Jared said...

HMMM....You have a point. I'll have to correct Josiah about his history. haha

votejaredn29