You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Friday, July 31, 2009

We are almost there!

We ride a bus into downtown Seattle to pick up our passports. We have them now and if all goes well, we will leave the country tomorrow. Arielle and I couldn't find seat with the rest of the family. So we sat in the middle while they sat in the back. About half way through the ride I heard my name come up. I look to the back of the bus and see everyone smiling and waving at me. I really am popular down here you know! Alex was telling everyone about life, is what that was.
Photobucket
A very steep road
Photobucket

Photobucket
We had lunch by the water...and had lots of fans eager to see us!
Photobucket
I was reaching out to this one when another one came flying down and tried to snatch it from my hand.
Photobucket
We also went to the aquarium....that was a lot of fun
Photobucket
They also had Clown Fish
Photobucket
We finally have our passports!
Photobucket
The tunnels under ground
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey Jared,
Love the shirt ur wearin in all those pics lol. Prayin for safe travels to Japan!!

Jared said...

Thanks everyone!

You like the shirt? You should wait until you see the cowboy hat in tokyo! lol

votejaredn29