You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Monday, July 20, 2009

The Lake of much cloudiness

We went to a brown looking lake the other day. It was dirty, but back in San-Angelo there is a river called the Concho and that is three times as bad. I've swam in that before...scary.




We did chicken fights. I haven't done those in soooo long. When we'd try to do them at the pool the life guards would yell all sorts of hateful things at us. I don't think it helped when I asked him how mad he would be if I pushed him and his stand in the pool. I don't re-call if he said he'd rat-tail me, or drown me. I don't remember!

On the drive, G'Pa pointed out a gate and said, "People are dying to get in there so they had to put up a fence."

"Really? why are they dying to get in there?" I ask.

"It's a cemetery."

"Oh."

1 comment:

Natalie said...

So, who lost the chicken fight?

votejaredn29